Bike Tour Japan’s biggest adventure yet. Take a trip on the wilder side of life and book a trip that’s sure to impress and surprise!
With just a start point listed, come see where the roads take us this fall on the Omakase Tour 2019. Just like all of our guided biking tours in Japan, we will experience amazing ryokan accommodations, onsen hot springs, delicious food, and of course our expert routes and guides each day.
- REGION: Honshu Island
- DESTINATION: Unknown
- DURATION: 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
- DIFFICULTY: 3/5 (options to add distance each day)
- PRICE FROM: $3,750 USD
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $1000 USD
TOUR DATES 2019 SEASON
October 5th to 12thFULLY BOOKED
- [Contact Us To Request Additional Dates]
Private Booking? Want to customize your trip, route, stays? [Contact Us]
- Fully-serviced, quality road bike, plus helmet and accessories
- All accommodations: traditional Japanese Ryokan Spa Hotels
- Full meals: breakfasts, bento lunches, and dinners
- Snacks and beverages between meals. We’ll have snacks/beverages both familiar and new!
- Nutritional support before, during, and after each ride
- All gratuities at hotels, onsens, and restaurants
- Access to relaxing natural hot spring baths (onsens) each day. (Please note: private onsens are booked separately; if interested, inquire in advance)
- Expert guides, with extensive cycling and local knowledge, who will go above and beyond to cater to your every need
- SAG Wagon to support a variety of route options
- Entry fees to museums, shrines, historic sites, parks, and other attractions
- Baggage transfers and porterage from trip pick up to drop-off
- Ability to purchase gifts, local snacks, local sake, etc along the way and put them in the van at any time
- Pick up and drop off before and after your tour. The train station we start in will be within ~2hrs from central Tokyo.
- Gratuities for BikeTourJapan guides (learn why we don’t ask for tips!)
BikeTourJapan strives for a truly immersive and unique experience. For this reason, each itinerary may be subject to slight modifications. Contact us for the most up-to-date tour inclusions.
- Concierge from Tokyo Station, Haneda Airport, or Narita Airport (please inquire)
- Pre- and post-travel planning advising with optional upgrade to Full Planning (please inquire)