Limited Bespoke Tour: California Wine Country Adventure
2021 June 20 - July 25 (choose any 5-15 day period)
Sonoma & Napa Valley
Berkeley & East Bay
Stays, Food, Wine
Luxury Inns & Cottages
Michelin-Star Dining Experiences
Award-Winning Wine Tastings
Price per Rider
$760-$1,280 USD per day
+$300 USD per day Single Supplement
CYCLE THROUGH AMERICA'S PREMIER WINE REGION
California’s mix of rugged nature, incredible wine & food culture, and enduring spirit is exemplified in this beautiful coastline region. As a premiere wine-producing destination, the Napa and Sonoma Valleys are home to some of the most well-known vineyards in the United States and the world. Come with us as we explore the peaks, valleys, and endless culinary treasures of this unique oasis.
Travel with our local guides, who will introduce you to the region's award-winning cuisine, the finest hotel experiences, and cultural experiences. This journey is well worth the effort - a truly unforgettable adventure!
AN ADVENTURE FOR EVERY RIDER
Traveling by bike means something different to every rider. For some, it’s about grinding up the steepest roads and pushing the limits. For others, it’s a mode of travel that allows you to stop and enjoy the scenery. It’s a vehicle to enjoy local cuisine, tea, coffee, or wine, at every possible moment.
We have spent years on the bike, exploring all the best places to ride in California. Ride on roads rarely visited by cars, explore unforgettable landscapes, and experience incredible scenery around every switchback.
We’ll take care of all the details so you can ride, relax, and repeat.
Request Your Private Tour!
Complete the form below, and we'll be in touch soon to chat more about your California Adventure.
The Adventure Plan
Choose your adventure! Let us know what makes you excited to ride, and we'll design a trip that's perfectly matched for you and your group.
The itineraries below are sample routes for each ride level.
We will meet you at any location in the Bay Area, and begin to drive towards the hills of Marin County, just across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. From here, we will ride famous bike routes, lined with farms, vineyards, and ranches. Say hello to the golden hills and happy cows as we roll towards Point Reyes National Seashore. Enjoy a wonderful lunch of local seafood by the coast before we head up the famous Highway 1 to our hotel tonight at Bodega Bay.
Dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant, known for its modern takes on classic California cuisine.
- All hotel accommodations.
- Hybrid or Road bicycle. *e-bikes have an additional charge
- All meals and snacks.
- Select wine tastings.
- Bespoke route and guidance of local guide(s), designed to match your group's ride level and personal interests.
- Support & Gear vehicle, includes baggage porterage and all transportation from pick-up to drop-off.
- All special events and cultural activities.
- Transportation to and from the Bay Area.
- Alcoholic beverages outside of select wine tastings.
Cultral Activities and Sights
- Point Reyes National Seashore – A protected national park coastline in Marin County, with beautiful beaches, cliffside waterfalls, and viewpoints for migrating gray whales.
- Muir Woods National Monument – Explore the ancient old-growth redwoods stretching from the lush ground to the skies.
- Mt Tamalpais State Park – The perfect playground for an epic day of gravel riding through redwood groves that lead to sweeping views from a 2,571-foot peak.
- Lagunitas Brewery – A California local favorite, Lagunitas is known for its unique staff, amazing (and hilarious) history, and delicious brews.
- Chez Panisse – Ride into downtown Berkeley to dig your forks into amazing Michelin-star dining. Experience truly fresh and seasonal food at the birthplace of farm-to-table dining and Alice Waters' flagship restaurant.
- *Rob please name some wineries that are worth highlighting*